blog
Monday, August 31, 2009
touch the floors, man
I was at a friend's barbecue (shake-'n-bake-cue?) tonight and all of a sudden I just wanted to get down and feel the floor. It was a dirty hardwood. But I wanted to get down on its level, look at it with my cheek pressed down to it so that every little piece of dust would have texture, and...like get to know it or something?? I just felt insanely grateful to be alive all of a sudden and so the next obvious thought was, man we don't really feel the floors enough. Chicago makes me crazy. That thought definitely made no sense. I swear to God some wire is missing in my brain. If some bit were in place or some wire a little longer, I could probably solve equations. As it is, I get things like this: JOY = FEEL THE FLOOR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment