skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
tre' naranjas
blog
Saturday, August 29, 2009
something missing
I keep getting that feeling that something's missing. Like when you go outside too late, and can tell the day was beautiful, but you've missed it for no good reason and you can't get it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(15)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(30)
touch the floors, man
I still think this is the funniest thing I'll ever...
home
What does this picture mean?
something missing
Things Overheard at Springfield's Public Library T...
English Dept. Blog!
sometimes perfectly satisfactory things happen
It's been a strange year.
from me to you
cool.
I was trying to figure out which dog I looked like...
Salinger's still alive, so weird, he must know eve...
daily poetry.
Maybe I should stop putting dollar bills in my mou...
Things We Think We Need That We Don't Need
Shake Love Sonnet of the Day
Am I the only one who hasn't read this article?
To make Ellen happy!!!
Great idea of the day:
to drive ellen crazy:
then again, the 20s were good, too.
Sometimes Barbara sees the little people on the st...
I don't remember either, Jean. Just kidding, I do.
Suspicions Confirmed.
Miranda July is for hipsters.
reppin' shep
Is that what you think happened, Boston?
Word.
I am against the One-Man-Show.
►
July
(3)
About Me
Cassie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment