Tuesday, December 8, 2009

what if our names lose their vowels? apocalypse?

Facebook suggests I become friends with this kid I know from home whose last name is Tower, but he has it listed on facebook as "Twr." This fascinates me. Isn't that sort of audacious? No?

And is Hanna (and Kierkegaard) right that anxiety is the dizziness of freedom? I think I become anxious when I lose consciousness of freedom. Hmm...


(I am in a capitalization phase. My roommate has chainsaws and possibly a homeless man.)

(You can trick people into thinking you're writing something interesting when you juxtapose short and unconnected thoughts left unexplained. Confident brevity is the key to trickery! In real life, too. But then annoying men in coffee shops might call you fascinating and/or mysterious and you might get bored.)

2 comments:

  1. 1. I have a student who writes his names on his papers without vowels. I think you're on to something.

    2. Why are men in coffee shops SO BORING. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! idk idk idk i am only css clry

    ReplyDelete