Monday, December 28, 2009

2 things

1. I never quite realized this, but I love the color of donkeys. We don't appreciate donkey color enough. Not enough has been said about this. Can enough be said? Doubtful. Better not to speak of it...

2. I would take a photo of the painting I got from good will a few days ago and show it to you. It's hanging on my wall and every time I look at it it's clearly a different thing. A monkey gripping the side of his cage which is also a boat floating on the ocean. (That is just one of them.) But I am not going to because I feel like it's just too much for you to know. It's not fair. I don't have a blog of your life. I don't know what you look at, let alone what you think it is. I repeat: it's not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment