Tuesday, December 22, 2009

weird things people said to me today. cool.

I went to see a nice, tall, bald guy about a computer today and as he was trying to fix the video card so that the monitor would display, we heard a little kid laugh downstairs, and then he said, "That's my daughter. She's SO. FUN. Oh man, she's just so much fun. It's crazy. She's nine now so I keep waiting for her to disrespect me but she just keeps being fun." How cute is that?

And then I got home and my new roommate said he was wondering whether or not I'm seeing someone because he didn't know if I'm cool with hanging out with black people...? Is he wondering if I'm single and racist? Or if I have a white supremacist boyfriend? Or if I'm trying to get with his friends? (I am.) Um...cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment