1. My roommate thinks I need to get angrier more often. She really thinks I'm unhealthy. Like, maybe serial killer unhealthy. She basically just told me, in a Pontius Pilate sort of way, that when she hears news of the killing rampage I've gone on in ten years, she'll be able to say, "ooh, I told that girl to get mad more."
2. Thank you God for books written by people who want you to understand what they mean to say.
3. Can I ramble around forever, living in different places every other year and shrugging at boys who want to start relationships with me? And bouncing between really different friend groups, all of which I sort of fit into and ultimately don't? I could.
4. Certain depressing friends of mine like to ruminate on the point of life (there being none), and I'd like to say, I think the point of life is to wait.
blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment